online gentle yoga
Your yoga "home", wherever you are.
About the Yoga with Angie Online Studio
These times call for change and change begins with us.
I have now moved all my yoga offerings and yoga therapy practice ONLINE into a community membership format.
The members and I are having so much fun inside the virtual yoga studio doing gentle therapeutic yoga together.
You don't have to be young and skinny to do yoga and you don't have to be a gymnast or a ninja to get started.
Our sessions are gentle, accessible and you can take your time going at your own pace.
This is yoga that meets you where you are at and respects your natural boundaries.
I work with you one on one to help establish you in a gentle home practice that you love.
You will have ongoing access, as a member, to ask questions, make requests or get advice and membership is less than $2/day!
- Increase flexibility
- Decrease pain
- Sleep better
- Feel more calm and balanced mentally
- Get stronger
- Enhance mobility
- Enjoy our supportive community of mature women
- Give back. 4% of our profits are donated to worthwhile charities
All new members are welcome to book a Zoom one on one with me, your yoga therapist.
I have over 20 years experience in the field and have coached hundreds of women online and in person to find peace within themselves.
I am passionate about supporting you
so that you don't have to do it alone.
- Get unlimited access to 4 live Zoom classes weekly including practices to de-stress and find deep relaxation and rest.
- Get unlimited access to the extensive on demand video library of therapeutic and gentle classes, meditations, Indian cooking classes on Zoom, philosophy and more.
- Get unlimited access to consult with me about your practice via email or Zoom.
Once we are healed and whole, we have the energy and resources available for self-knowledge and serving others.
Together, we evolve.
Yoga for Low Back Care
is a comprehensive 6 week course you can do at home.
A comprehensive at home practice that progresses over 6 weeks, guiding you step-by-step towards better back health, better sleep, increased body awareness and calm.
Short daily practices that are easy to achieve with detailed alignment, educational and safety tips. Help for sciatica, s.i. joint issues, inflammation and more.
This is the complete collection of back health teachings I have been sharing in my live in person trainings for the last 8 years, now available in the comfort of your own home.
Would you like to get updates on our exceptional retreats, yoga programs and online offerings?